[kscnorthconnect] Re: Potluck 10/28

  • From: "Andrea Beardsley" <atfb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:54:07 -0700

Charlotte I would like to be there and it will depend on state of
health....thanks for offering and would be lovely to get together with you and
all.....also depending on state of health ( and mind) is a wished for trip to
india to receive teachings from Dzongsar Khyentse....first have to go to
Dharamasala to get permit top enter Bir....how did you get to D when you went?
thank you! andrea