[kscnorthconnect] Re: Potluck 10/28

  • From: Linda Oppenheimer <lindagoppenheimer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:13:35 -0700

I'd love to come but my sister is in town and we will be driving to Portland for that weekend. Thank you for the invitation and have fun! Linda

On Oct 23, 2012, at 10:38 PM, Charlotte Peterson wrote:

Hi Megan,
Yes, it is. You can drive down the steep driveway -- there is room for a car to turn around if it there is only one car. Front door and all other downstairs doorways are large--downstairs bathroom door is ~28 inches. Does that work for you?
Hope you can make it.  Warmly, Charlotte