KOSMIC BARNYARD: THURSDAY AT THE SQUARE TOMORROW

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:10:14 -0400

Just wanted to remind everybody that Kosmic will be opening tomorrow's
Thursday at The Square concert.  We'll be doing a 30-40 minute set starting
right at 5:00 PM so if you want to catch us in action be sure to get there
early.  Kosmic will be followed by Boston, MA jam/funk/rockers Addison
Groove Project and the show will be headlined by G-LOVE and THE SPECIAL
SAUCE!  Thursday at The Square is a FREE weekly concert series held in
Lafayette Square located in downtown Buffalo.  Once again, this is a FREE
show.  Please come out and show your support for local music, see an
excellent headliner, have a beer and maybe a hotdog, and enjoy some of the
best of what Buffalo has to offer.

Tomorrow's show will also mark the debut of our newly recorded demo CD.
This CD contains three tracks that were recently recorded at Garden Studios
in Lockport, NY.  We will have a limited number available tomorrow that we
will be giving out for FREE so be sure to stop by the merchandise table to
pick up your copy.  After tomorrow, the demo CD will be made available
through our website and at all of our upcoming shows.  Speaking of the
website, we are in the process of making several updates and content changes
so swing by to see what's new.  By next week we hope to have the
aforementioned three studio tracks available for download on our "Music"
page and a new selection playing on the digital jukebox; we're also looking
towards finally having the "Guestbook" up and functional.

Thank you again for your continued interest and support.  We hope to see a
bunch of you out at The Square tomorrow (pray for sunshine!).

Best,
The Barnyard