BLIND BABY'S HOLIDAY and More

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:35:45 -0400

Well kids, we are fast approaching the 10th annual Blind Baby's Holiday and
it's shaping up to be one of the best in recent memory!  There are a bunch
of great regional and local bands set to take part and the buzz created by
this year's promotion team is greater than ever before.  If you haven't
already, please take a minute to check out the new Blind Baby's website at
www.blindbabysholiday.com.  It's chock full of info on the festival,
directions to the venue, ticket information, and links to the various band
websites.  Be sure to keep your eye out for the first annual Blind Baby's
magazine as well.  This is a free publication with writeups on the festival,
its history, and all of the bands taking part in this year's festivities.
You'll find the magazine at newsstands and music venues all over the area.

Kosmic Barnyard's Blind Baby's set time has officially been set for
Saturday, July 26th at 3:00 PM so be sure to take a break from the heat and
wander over to the stage about that time.  As always, tickets can be
purchased through the band or by contacting the ticket sales people listed
on the Blind Baby's website.

In other news... we've been working hard in the studio the last couple of
weeks on our first studio effort in years!  So far it's coming along
beautifully and I think that we're really going to have some great stuff to
offer you.  As of now, we plan on packaging selected tracks from the studio
in a FREE promotional demo CD that we'll hand out at our shows and through
our website.  We hope to have something completed by Blind Baby's or shortly
thereafter.

Also... PLEASE DO NOT forget about Thursday, August 7th as Kosmic Barnyard
will be performing a 40 minute set at Buffalo's Thursday at the Square
concert series.  This is going to be a great show with Kosmic opening for
Addison Groove Project and G-LOVE and the SPECIAL SAUCE!  Remember, this
show is absolutely FREE and Kosmic will start promptly at 5:00 PM so get
there EARLY to be certain to catch our set.

Thanks again for your continued interest in the band, enjoy the summer, and
we hope to see everyone out at Blind Baby's Holiday July 25th-27th.

Best,
The Barnyard