[korgypark] Re: xp and x5dr freezing

  • From: "Andy Ebling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:09:56 -0000

> is there any other solution to xp freezing other than adapting the pcif
lead....i have the one which came with the x5dr and it worked fine with
win98 ...i know other people have had this problem....any help would be much
appreciated ..this is driving me mad

This is the same situation I faced - setup worked fine with 98 but not XP.
Eventually I got the soldering iron out and modified the cable as per the
instrution manual, then everything worked fine.  I think it is the only
option - I suspect it has something to do with the XP serial port drivers.

best regards,

Andy

http://www.freemastering.co.uk