[korgypark] Re: What Kind of Sequencer Should I Buy...

  • From: "8875_by_starlight" <dyfan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:10:37 +0700

Don't you think it's a little bit to risky to buy used laptop? Can you use
sample-based software like Fruity Loops?  I mean, for 3-hour live
performance, can it be problems like: illegal operations, program not
responding, 5-minute loading, overload, etc?

I know, I'm a little bit sceptical about
computer-software-for-live-performance. Maybe somebody can give me some
enlightment.

> I bought my P233 laptop off of Ebay for $100US. I use it with Cakewalk to
sequence all my synths.