[korgypark] Poor latency with PC I/F drivers

  • From: Christine <mctd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I own a N5 and I recently tried to play a bit with it again.
I have a cubase SX (v. 1.06) and a nForce based sound card (integrated in mb,
asus a7n266-C).

I installed the PC I/F drivers for Win XP ('cos it's my OS :-), and patched my
non compliant serial cable. Everything seems to work but I have a poooooor
latency when I try to record something with cubase (my PC is an Athlon XP
1600+, 512 Mo of RAM)....

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Mctd