[korgypark] Re: PC to 05R/W MIDI-Trouble

  • From: "Jochen Pietsch" <JochenPietsch@xxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:27:22 +0200

I found a newer version of the PC I/F driver at Korg's X5D
downloads... now, everything works perfectly well (no system
crashes or other ugly things)!
Nevertheless, why does my 05R/W not respond to MIDI datas from
the soundcard. By the way: the expander receives program changes
sent through the soundcard's MIDI OUT. But I checked all MIDI
Filters in Cubase, everything's correctly set. I also disabled
all MIDI Filters in the 05R/W. Still there it doesn't work...
confusing!

Thanks!
Jochen