[korgypark] PC to 05R/W MIDI-Trouble

  • From: "Jochen Pietsch" <JochenPietsch@xxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 18:49:57 +0200

Hi there!

I have a problem:
I want my KORG 05R/W to play MIDI data, that were sent out via
the MIDI OUT of my Soundcard (Terratec EWX 24/96).
I know, the 05R/W has TO HOST support and it works on my computer
(the PC receives datas from the 05R/W and the 05R/W receives
datas from the PC - and plays them), but the driver is very
unstable and I can't use it in other applications than Cubase.
Logic wouldn't work I can't even use the driver to play scores in
Allegro...
So how can I make my 05R/W understand the MIDI signals that the
soundcard sends out? I checked if my MIDI interface cable is ok:
even an old Roland MT-32 had no problems to play the MIDI that
came from my soundcard... but the 05R/W stays silent. :-(
I hope, somebody of you has already experienced the same problem
and found a solution to it...

Many, many thanks in advance!
Jochen