[korgypark] Re: My headphone-output doesn't work anymore

  • From: Bill Gallagher <ks3y@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:20:50 -0700 (PDT)

Ken, if you have not yet repaired it:

Open the case carefully.

Look at the bottom of the board where the headphone
socket is located.

You will almost certainly find that one or more of the
traces that hold the socket to the board are broken.

Simply re-heat these joints with a soldering iron. Be
careful not to move the board or the socket while the
solder cools.

Put the case back together

test the unit....it is probably working again!

Bill