[korgypark] Move

  • From: "tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 06:40:01 -0400

Hi

I echo the thanks for Janne's hard work=2E=20

The link didn't work for me, by the way!

I have 2 tracks online using my 05R/W (among other things) at
www=2Emyspace=2Ecom/coolwight=2E If anyone else on the list has a musician=
 page
on MySpace we can add each other to our friends and network a bit=2E

I'm still finding the 05R/W a really good source of bells and tuned
percussion sounds, as well as basses and odd synth sounds=2E

Best to all,

Tony Thompson