[korgypark] Cable question and Sequencer also

  • From: Art <artfuljoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have been having a problem betting the host to computer cable, but do
have a MIDIman connected to the Korg. i have been having some
difficulties getting both MIDI into the computer and getting MIDI out
to the keyboard. Different sequencers react differently, perhaps
unsurprising, but I would have thought more uniformity of conection.

Question, is the host to PC cable better?

Which sequencers work best with the Korg? I have a demo version of
Sibelius which seems to be the best one for MIDI connectivity. Has
anyone used Sibelius 2?

I usually prefer notation for music input, and I would like to have a
good printout available of what I improvise too.

=====
Enjoy,
      Art

artfuljoy@xxxxxxxxx

'Think as I think' said a man. 'Think as I think, or you are a wretched and
vile creature, a toad!' and so I thought for a while and thus decided that I
should be a Toad!"