AutoNEX Workshop @ SNIST Hyderabad on August 11-12, 2010

  • From: "knowafest.com" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: knowafest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:30:30 +0530

*AutoNEX Workshop @ SNIST Hyderabad
*

**

           In AutoNEX Workshop participants will find that apart from usual
technical stuff, a deep insight (how it works, how to make one,various
technical and financial aspects) of various student car projects like
Formula student car project, Solar vehicle, Mini Bajaj, Super Mileage
Vehicle will be given to the participants which is no match to any technical
knowledge given to the students. This interest is something they wish to do
from the very first day of their college life but due to lack of proper
guidance are never pursued.
 *

*

*EMANAGINEER INDIA COMPANY PROFILE*

              Emanagineer India is an Indian entity exploring itself in
varied training based sectors like Educational Robotics, Ethical Hacking,
Industrial Automation, Aero Modelling and Automotive Mechanics etc. Emanagineer
India had trained more than *3,500 participants* across India in various
workshop fields. These Workshops are intended to produce technocrats for the
next generation.

*
*

·         We are the only one in India having done an outreach programme of
*IIT Bombay* & *IIT BHU* festivals in varied fields.

·         We have developed our own teaching methodology inspired from
various top notch educational and corporate institutions.

·         We were a part of the Solar Car Team that participated in the *South
African Solar Challenge*.

·         Our team is still working on a *single seated battery* driven
vehicle to be used for short distance travelling.

*
*

*Our  Client list***

              Emanagineer India has captured vast number of elite colleges
of engineering by organizing workshops and other programmes for them in
various educational institutions through their festivals. We have served an
esteemed clientele (including *IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee,  IIT BHU
Varanasi*, NIT Nagpur, NIT Jaipur, NIT Durgapur, NIT Kurukshetra, Thapar
University Patiala, CUSAT Kochi, DCE Delhi, NSIT Delhi, ABV-IIITM Gwalior
and about 40 engineering colleges. We have successfully reached out an
excess of 3500 students through the workshops organized by us.

**
*Topics to be covered in AutoNEX Workshop***

   - Types of locomotive vehicles
      - Chassis design
      - Suspension Unit
      - Spring Rate
      - Type of Suspension
      - Rear suspension & dependent type
      - Braking Unit
      - Designing Using Software- AUTOCAD AND CATIA (90 minutes session)
      - Types of Transmission system
      - Tyres and Traction Control
      - Engine Design.

* *

*Certification and Workshop Handouts***

·         All of the participants will get the “Certificate of Merit” from
Emanagineer India.

·   Comprehensive Study Material for each participant

*Course Duration***

         16 hours (To be covered in 2 days)

*Workshop Charges***

                     Rs.   1000 per participant.

* *

*ONLINE REGISTRATION***

Register at *http://www.emanagineer.com/workshopregistration.htm
*<http://www.emanagineer.com/workshopregistration.htm>

* *

*CONTACT PERSON*

*
*

*Event Manager at Emanagineer India***

Name                :  Mayur Dev Sewak
Cellphone         : +91-7827-032-111 | +91-9953-480-885
Email Address  : mayursewak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website            : www.emanagineer.com

*AutoNEX@SMS*

For getting full address, dates, and important details about AutoNEX
Workshop at SNIST Hyderabad
Just sms  EM SNIST to 7827-032-111

*
*

*If you want to organise this workshop or workshop in various other fields
like Ethical Hacking, Computer Forensics, Robotics, Animation, Aeromodelling
etc*

*You can mail your queries to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or (click
here<http://www.emanagineer.com/contactus.htm>)
www.emanagineer.com
*

*Or simply call @ 07827-032-111*

**
*We also provide sponsorships in campus festivals.*

--
Best Regarads,
Pavan Kumar Tadikonda