[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] Re: KLD Fire Season

  • From: "Kyle Kirchner" <Chief@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 16:27:06 -0700

Thank you George.

Kyle D. Kirchner
Fire Chief
Crescent RFPD
541 433-2466
Chief@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Important Notice: This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely
for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to
be a legally binding signature.