[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] Re: KLD Fire Season

  • From: "LEE Dennis" <dennis.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:27:53 -0700

All,

Just FYI~ the Herald and News article on Fire Season in the Sunday paper
Incorrectly stated that fire season started last Friday.  Fire Season Start is
Friday May 25th, as I had out to you before.  H&N will hopefully run a
correction tomorrow.  Wanted to get that out there in case there was some
confusion among your constituents.

Mike, shouldn't be an issue to give Don some time under new business.  Thanks
and we'll see you all on Thursday.

Dennis