[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V1 #14

  • From: "Glen (aka Barney Rubble)" <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:33:28 -0300

Hey Robert (and friends), S:^)

> Should they increase the capacity for sunday, let me know.  I will be
> happy to spend the day there!

I've already tried discussing this with the ProgQuebec CEO (and head
of the festival organizing committee) when another person approached
me with a similar concern. The CEO's response was basically, "We only
have about 50 seats left (now less than 20 seats left) and every seat
we set aside for a single show or a single day makes it even harder to
sell tickets for the shows for the other shows/day". He then answered,
"We could give him one of _our_ tickets (Glen's note: as the
organizing committee gets free tickets for their volunteer work before
and during the festival), but we would no longer have seats."

In the remote possibility that there are still weekend passes a month
before the festival, I will ask the CEO again if there is a way we
could divide one or two into day/show passes. As a day pass through
Admission.com is roughly two thirds the price of a regular ticket
through the ProgQuebec website (which only sells weekend passes, and
at a lower price than Admission.com , who sells/sold all the different
varieties of tickets)... this may interest him if any tickets are
left. I can say, though, that "one-show" tickets have pretty much tied
up seats for which only one other band (Le Orme) has been able to
attract "one-show" tickets. In other words, for most of the weekend, a
certain number of seats will have no one sitting in them, since
someone reserved that same seat just for Three Friends (at about half
the price of an entire weekend pass), and someone else reserved the
same seat again for Le Orme. If anything can be freed up (and it's
still a remote possibility), it will most likely be day passes.

Keep asking me (and feel free to e-mail me directly), no harm done in that, S:^)
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

--
Always interested in comparing notes regarding the REAL Law of Attraction...
You can check here and let me know: