[klaatumail] Re: new UC video posted on YouTube

  • From: "Glen (aka Barney Rubble)" <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:36:48 -0300

Hey friends, S:^)

Just to let you know, follow-up video "Part 1 - In a Glass House" has
been posted to YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmhnMKaPig0

This one is different as it goes into detail about the years, weeks,
and days leading up to my first (and only) UC flare-up. For the faint
of heart, or for those who are more interested in my well-being than
what I suffered, wait for the next video. For those who want to know
what "flare-ups" are all about, or for those who've already gone
through what they believe was a "flare-up" and want to compare notes,
feel free.

To our health, S:^)
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

--
Always interested in comparing notes regarding the REAL Law of Attraction...
You can check here and let me know: