[klaatumail] disaagreements (no kk)

  • From: no1voice <no1voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:46:36 -0700

> I'll jump in with my two cents worth here.

Thanx, Dave!

Although your interesting opinions are far, far, FAR away from my
original point,
I do so love reading intelligent discussion whose purpose is not
solely to argue
with the last point made.

One of the things that folks USED to admit made America great was the
varied
opinions you'd get from different people. We don't seem to have that
here today:
neither informed discussion nor respectful disagreements. 'My way, or
the highway...'

Yours was a thought-out, informed, intelligent 'opinion' that I not
only enjoyed
reading, but agreed with on many levels. Still...far, far away from
my original point!

I liked Jaimie's opinions, too!
Especially 'don't get me started on Sting and Joe Jackson...and Cat
Stevens'!

Thanx again!

-  Joel-Steven     (Kaalifornia Klaatusian)     8^D