[klaatumail] What does European Pirate Radio have in common with.. KLAATU?

  • From: "van Ek, Marcel" <marcel.vanek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:15:36 +0100

Hi all (is this list still working? Haven't had an email in days)
Anyway, I was reading this book from Tom Lodge on Radio Caroline
earlier, and stumbled upon a familiar name: Terry McManus.
The book: The Ship That Rocked The World (more here:
http://www.offshoreradio.co.uk/story.htm )
It appeared, DJ Tom Lodge eventually moved (back) to Canada to work for
CHLO and later ended up at Fanshaw College where he started up the Music
Industry Arts whre he worked with.... Terry McManus.

And that's it really :)  no mention of Klaatu, it just struck me, as I
really had not expected this (very thin) connection.

Greetings,

Marcel van Ek
Netherlands

Audio Interview with Tom Lodge: