[klaatumail] Re: Wolochuk sings on "Baby Blues" theme song?

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:56:55 -0400

Good to know you finally got the link to work.

The theme song for "Baby Blues" is "It's All Been Done" by The Barenaked
Ladies....it's definitely NOT Woloschuk. John's ONLY post-Klaatu work was
'Robotman' in 1984. He hasn't done any session work or recordings with/for
anyone since.

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

> From: KWoost3@xxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:50:46 -0400
> Subject: [klaatumail] Re: Wolochuk sings on "Baby Blues" theme song?
> To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> thanx. i finally got thru to the link and ordered my copy. in another
> Wolochuk-related question, does anyone know if the rumor is true regarding
> John W singing the theme song for the cartoon series "Baby Blues"? i have
> listened to it repeatedly and it really does sound like him!
> **************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
> (http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
> slove00000001)

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?60826