[klaatumail] Re: John Woloschuk related recordings may not be released on CD ...

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:52:35 -0400

Well,

Dave's call-to-arms worked like a charm. We have met our minimum sales target
and will be proceeding with manufacturing next Monday. Turn around time for the
disc in my hands is only two days (!!!!), so I should be able to ship them out
by Friday of next week.

Thanks to everyone for stepping up, I think everyone will really enjoy these
songs.

If we can count on this small niche market for Klaatu related stuff, I may
offer up Dee's missing 1970s era demos next. They were remastered years ago and
have been sitting here waiting for an audience. If we can get 15 to 20 people
interested in his 1970-1978 stuff (containing many tracks submitted to, but
never recorded for, Klaatu projects) I will proceed with that next.

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live? Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?56621