[klaatumail] Re: Three Friends

  • From: "Helie,Robert [NCR]" <Robert.Helie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:09:33 -0400

Good analysis.

This issue for me was not really the cost:  it was the time.  I just
don't have the time to spend two days in Montreal.  I would probably
have enjoyed listening to different bands but I want to spend time with
my family.  I can sympathize with the organisers of the festival but the
format just did not match my needs.

Robert