[klaatumail] Thanks for making me feel great I missed out on the wall! LOL

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 19:54:49 -0700 (PDT)

I could not get tickets, just let it slide on by, fully accepted the fact and
now  I read talk about the wall here!   It also does not help that when I took
my new dog to the vets (and had a floyd shirt on) my vet told me he went with
his kid.

AGGGHHHHH!!!!!
On a more serious note, I have to know how was the wall show?  And does anyone
know why they wedged When the Tigers Broke Free on the remastered final cut? I
have not had a chance to go looking around the net to find out yet.

Alex

PS

This dog was going to be re-named "Sir Bodsworth" or "Hanus" (yes with the H)
but it was pointed out he had a song title name already and the person was
surprised I did not catch it (I was kicking around new names so it was easy to
miss, sort of).  She asked me two questions:

"You are a Beatle fan right?  You have the White Album right?"

It was then I had a V8 moment - his name is Rocky (okay, who now has Rocky
Raccoon stuck in their head?).  Another amusing anecdote from me you probably
don't give two cents about!

We now return you to your Klaatu email list...

X^D

Alex

http://www.youtube.com/user/100dollarklaatubid