[klaatumail] Re: Shameless self-promotion

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

   I haven`t watched the video yet because I just got home......but I never
understood that "Shameless Self-promotion" thing. Who said it was shameful to
bring your work to the attention of your friends. The first time I heard that
term was years ago on the Audities list. I had already posted a couple of
things that I had done before I saw that term. Then I felt like everyone was
looking down at the "Shameless Self-promoter". Maybe someone can explain it to
me.
 Dean Thut