[klaatumail] Re: Recent events

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:08:51 +0000

As a disclaimer, Jaimie has unsubscribed from the mailing list unless I've read
my administrative alerts incorrectly.

I've sent him a personal note indicating that he had nothing to do with the
original content that I was commenting on.

Someone who is still on this list and shall remain unnamed by me tried to use
the horrific events of the 9/11 attacks as an emotional crowbar to get me to
release the Klaatu rarities I had transferred for the band to them. (No, this
also has absolutely NOTHING to do with Liz Racz!)

When I wouldn't do it, that person then went to my best friend Rick and tried
to use him as leverage to get me to give up copies of the recordings.

When that wouldn't work they came directly at me again and started telling me I
was no different than the people who flew planes into the towers and I would be
dancing in the streets and shooting guns in the air if bin laden were captured
and or killed.

I've had no further contact with that loser, including ignoring his friend
request on facebook.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Jaimie.

I just recently spent a ton of money to stay in a hotel in Toronto and the
money for gas to drive there and back again four days later, so that I could
attend a tribute concert given in Jaimie's honor.  That's hardly the actions of
someone holding a grudge against him for 10 years.

Dave