[klaatumail] Originaals - Paart Two (no kk)

  • From: no1voice <no1voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 09:10:27 -0700

> I do not see John Lennon as a songwriter of positive images, with few
> exceptions (Imagine being one).

I didn't say that was what he WAS, I said it was what he was
'known for', no matter how that jived with his real life;

Imagine, All You Need Is Love, Starting Over,
Give Peace A Chance, Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
if you want it... etc. being more than one.

I don't think Wacko Jacko's  personal life was the rainbows-n-unicorns
ideal, either! But both men seemed to enjoy wearing those shoes no
matter how much of it represented the truth for them...