[klaatumail] Re: My Mom the Poet

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:28:39 -0700 (PDT)

> Condolences on your loss. You didn't say anything on Facebook.

   I did put a picture up there, but I didn`t leave it up very long.

> This is obviously
> a very hard time for you. Sounds like your Mom had a good handle on her place
> in
> life and her family.

     My mom raised the 5 of us all by herself. My father decided to take off in
1966 and move to a place called Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall islands.From
there he kept moving all over the world and I never knew what he did for a
living.Probably an assassin or something. Apparently he had no conscience so
that might even be true.

   But I am lucky enough to have been unemployed for the last 6 months and have
been able to take care of my mother every day since she got diagnosed. Like my
friends in AA keep telling me, everything happens for a reason.

                  Dean Thut