[klaatumail] Re: Looking For Rare Canadian Recording

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:23:29 -0500

> Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:06:43 -0500
>
> It's apparently available (or was back in the 80s) on CD. I'm looking
> for it for someone I know who apparently enjoys the album. I've never
> heard it.

David, I contacted Cats Can Fly's drummer, Eddie Zeeman, to get the skinny on
this disc. Here's what he says:

"Yeah, it was released right near the end on CD. I think they only made a
thousand copies, it's almost impossible to find. I've seen them going for
$200US on e-bay. I have one (yup, ONE) copy. I made two monstrous attempts to
get together with two of other guys in '06 to see what we needed to do to get
the rights to the master so we could re-master a twentieth anniversary edition
sell on line and maybe throw on a couple of new bonus tracks for fun, but they
are not interested."

Jaimie