[klaatumail] Klaatu on the radio

  • From: Gavin S <elo17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:08:15 GMT

Yesterday they played Sub Rosa Subway (the full album version) on
SiriusXM radio.  It was the "Deep Tracks" station.  It was followed by,
what else, a Beatles song (George's "It's all too much").

Afterwards the DJ talked a little about the history of Klaatu although
he had a few facts wrong.  He said that the rumour was started by a DJ
in New Haven, CT and that the first album was produced by George
Martin!?

Oh well...it was still so cool and such a surprise to hear Klaatu on the
radio again.  I think the last time that happened for me was around
1977!

Gavin