[klaatumail] Klaatu Sir Army Suit Test Pressing on eBay

  • From: "klaatu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:32:50 -0400 (EDT)

An alert - Watch out if the Sir Army Suit test pressing LP is offered again on
eBay.  I purchased this "new and never played" record a couple weeks ago, and it
was scratched, scuffed and stained.  The seller's lame response was that it
wasn't scratched 40 years ago when she got it.

I have returned it, and have been given a full refund.  Just beware if it pops
up for sale again, and make sure its condition is accurately described before
you pay top dollar!

Jim McNally