[klaatumail] Re: It's Alfredddddd

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:31:44 -0400

At Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:25:42 David wrote:

> > Robert, are your work people messing with the ground up there? :-)
>
> They're digging the new Toronto North Subway Line....

If that were only true...

Toronto's transit expansion has been effectively killed after a promised aid
package from our provincial government was canceled. Our outgoing mayor has
been having a hissy fit over it. Instead, the Federal government decided to
spend a BILLION dollars hosting this ridiculously pointless G20 summit in
Toronto. The money from it could have paid for the new transit system :-(

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
CDs:
http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO:
 http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG:
http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER:
http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE:
http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music
Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL
 - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               -
 http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG -
http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK -
http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

Game on: Challenge friends to great games on Messenger
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?34387