[klaatumail] Did I dig into a KAAS krate?

  • From: Glen Aka Barney Rubble <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:25:41 -0300

Hey friends, S:^)

Alongside the Emitt Rhodes LP I borrowed (and have ordered the compilation Dave
recommended... Thanks Dave!), I borrow a copy of Southwind's "What a Place to
Land".

Another band I know nothing about.

Amongst its four members is a familiar-looking John Martin.

Searched for Southwind on Allmusic.

John Martin...

"Moon" Martin.

WTF?!?!? TWO KAAS-related discoveries in the same crate, from a friend and
musical acquaintance who knew NOTHING of them and had gotten them from
aunts/uncles...

!!!
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

Sent from my iPhone (qui, maintenant, me permet des accents)