[klaatumail] Re: Andy Kim

  • From: "Leslie M. Kuretzky" <28286574881@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 10:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

He was also Baron LongFellow in the 1980s. Had a nice song called Gonna need a
miracle tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwQ5GYo3lh8

:)

Leslie

Leslie and The Budgie Bunch
Destiny, Angel, Bubba, Criss, Forrest, Gump, Rainbeau, and Vest

 (\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.