[klaatumail] Andy Kim

  • From: db65@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 17:12:25 +0000 (UTC)

To anyone who isn't familiar with Andy Kim beyond Sugar Sugar (with the
Archies), Baby I Love You, or Rock Me Gently.....
Well, I'd say I fit into that category. But I've been following him on facebook
and I got a message from his fan site from Eric Alper pointing to a free
download of his new album.

I listened. I liked it enough I downloaded it and am listening again.

Some tracks sound a lot like some of the deeper album tracks from America's
albums to my ears. Not at all like Sugar Sugar, Baby I Love You or Rock Me
Gently, but most definitely a great album!

Check it out yourself!
http://soundcloud.com/thatericalper/sets/andy-kim-happen-again

Dave Bradley