[kismac] Re: problems trying to get a WEP key

  • From: m0bilitee <m0bilitee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:16:37 -0600

Great info, Beat.  How many other people have had luck on the 104/128 bit
keys?  I'm curious to hear others' experiences with those.  There aren't a
lot of 40 bit APs in my neighborhood (at least in discussing it with my
technical neighbors), so I would assume there isn't as much 40 bit stuff as
their used to be.

--
Digital things worthwhile:  http://www.digg.com, http://del.icio.us,
http://www.boingboing.net, iTunes, Skype, Bluetooth Headset