[kismac] Re: Route 66 exporting ?

  • From: "Nathan Karras" <nkarras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 03:34:12 -0400

It's not that hard actually if worse comes to worse to build an image many
overlapping smaller images.  This example took about 10 minutes:

http://pages.prodigy.net/zorbatron/images/1-2.jpg

All I used was the MS Photo Editor from the Office 2000 suite.

Apple's Graphic Converted (Came with my PowerBook G4) can do the same thing
easily.  The best bet on a Mac would probably be Adobe Illustrator
though....

NPK