[kismac] Route 66 exporting ?

  • From: Dan <scsicork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:54:03 +0100

Hi Mick & everyone !
I'm having problems with my current map and KisMac. When I get to a busy
location multiple access points overlap. Does anyone know how to export a
map of a city from Route 66 ? I'm looking for a map of my city
(Cork,Ireland) with a 1:5000 scale or less. Route 66 will scale upto 1:2300
but I can't export the map. I've tried cutting and pasting each screen but
it's pointless due to overlapping.

Any suggestions as how I can export a map of an entire city for use with
KisMac ? It doesn't matter what os or application the solution uses as long
as I get a jpeg or something similar. Thanks in advance.
Danny +353 86 0591387
Chairperson CorkWireless.com