[kismac] Re: Kernel panic

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 23:55:32 +0200

At 5:14 PM -0400 2004/05/30, Alan Shuchat wrote:

 I installed KisMAC 0.11b, installing the WirelessDriver patch as
 recommended. I chose the Orinoco driver in the KisMAC preferences.
 When I tried to scan, to see if KisMAC could find my own Belkin WLAN,
 there was a kernel panic.

I seem to recall that there were problems with 0.11b. Try 0.12a and see if that works.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>