[kismac] Ioxpert driver

  • From: Daren Fentiman <daren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:12:52 -0800

***FYI***
Just in case anyone cares......?

Daren

FAQs

Compatibility notes on IOXperts Drivers and Panther

Most users are having no trouble with Panther and our drivers. However, we are getting a few reports of trouble ranging from lost registration numbers to dropped wireless connections and no video with webcams.

We're investigating, and we'll try to keep this page updated.

12/5/2003: We've just released v.1.0.3 of our 802.11b driver for Mac OS X, and we've tested it thoroughly with Panther. Looks good to us. D