[kismac] Re: Hey all

  • From: Michael Ellsworth <ellswm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:52:33 -0500

Hah. Well, I'm fairly certain I don't /need/ to use it. Much like i don't /need/ to use my computer at all. But I want to. Figuring someone here could help me out.

On Dec 11, 2003, at 5:29 AM, Ryan Verner wrote:

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 11:32, Michael Ellsworth wrote:
Documentation it mentioned ethereal as a packet analyzer, but what does
it analyze them for? I just don't get it...I read the documentation on
the site, and just...found nothing. I don't know.

If you don't know what a packet analyzer is for, you probably don't need
to use it :-)

linux.conf.au 2004 - Adelaide, Australia
             http://lca2004.linux.org.au/

"Oh no, not again."

__________________
--Mike Ellsworth
rant | http://www.nachobel.tk
life | http://www.livejournal.com/users/nachobel

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and its attachments (if any) are intended solely for the
use of the addressees hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments
(if any) may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. Delivery
of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not
intended to waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message
in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately
Biatch.