[kcles] Re: KCLES website

  • From: Paul Charles Richardson <paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Claire Gascoigne <claire.gascoigne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:06:00 +0100

Dear Claire,

You're right. Our old Web Editor left and the replacement we have never managed to get to grips with it or come up with a replacement. Although he is still supposed to be working on it. Hopefully, we should have one up and running by next semester...

Regards,

Paul

Paul Richardson
President
King's College London Engineering Society
The Oldest Engineering Society in Britain
The Oldest Student Engineering Society in the WORLD!
paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx
07733 416 215

Quoting Claire Gascoigne <claire.gascoigne@xxxxxxxxx>:

Dear Paul,

I understand that you are the president of KCLES.  I just wondered
when the KCLES website was going to be updated.  It's potentially a
great resource for prospective students considering King's, but
unfortunately no in it's current state.

Any advice as to when this will be up and running would be useful.

Regards

Claire

Claire Gascoigne
Higher Education Marketing Manager