[kcles] Re: KCLES Committee

  • From: Paul Charles Richardson <paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kartik Muthusamy <kartik.muthusamy@xxxxxxxxx>, "KCLES Comittee (freelists)" <kcles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:42:27 +0000

I'm afraid you've just missed out on this round of voting. However, the second round of voting will take place early next semester for the following 3 (or 4) positions:
Social Secretary
Industrial Liaison Officer
Communications Officer
TBA (Possible new position)

Please email kcles@xxxxxxxxx if you're interested in taking part in the elections.

PS - You obviously have to be a member in order to stand for one of these positions.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Richardson
President
King's College London Engineering Society
The Oldest Student Engineering Society in the WORLD!
paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx
07733 416 215

Quoting Kartik Muthusamy <kartik.muthusamy@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi

I'm a first year student, studying electronic engineering. I just wondered if it was too late to be on the committee, as my email wasn't working and I didn't know when the AGM was.

Thanks for your time.