[kcles] Re: 1 fatality

  • From: Paul Richardson <paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kcles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 19:47:41 +0100

That's fine mate.  Can't be helped, I'm in the same situation.  (Dave said he
might be able to help instead).  Thanks for getting back to me anyhow.  Can you
therefore please take care of the following instead:

A few of our members were keen on setting up a society basketball team.  We
could possibly enrol them into a local amateur league.  Can you please look at
the possibilities and associated costs.  Also, to give them a fighting chance,
we would need to give them a practice session, open to all interested members.
Please look into a venue.  We need to be able to hire a hall to get them
started and see if there is genuinely enough interest.  One hour should do it.
How about the 6th week back?  We want to be able to book this hall soon ? as
the last minute bookings are always a mess and a big headache.  We need dates
as early as possible so that we can send them out to our members.  Can you
please report back with all the details, costs and some proposals.

Oh and don't forget to forward on your photo (louzy or not)!

Luckily for you, you won't be able to look into the membership details until
much later.  Shouldn't be much to it tho, as Dinusha put it all onto a simple
spreadsheet last year.

Thanks again, keep us posted on how it's going.

--
Paul Richardson
paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx