[kcles] 1 fatality

  • From: Paul Charles Richardson <paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kcles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 17:05:43 +0100

Hi Guys (& lass),

This is just a quick mail to check on how thing's are progressing.  I'm afraid
to say I haven't received anyones mugshots yet.  Come on, I know you're camera
shy, but (if we don't already have it), we need it for the website.

I've been speaking to the lady responsible for arranging the year 12 thingy.
Can I just ask Razaul - Are you definately available on the day (Thursday the
25th of August)?  I just need to clarify and then let her know...

& finally... Mmmmm, oh well - It looks like we're one man down.  There was a
bit
of a blunder with the elections.  Ali Alani did not apply for the role of
Entertainment Officer.  So we now have two vacancies on the board, in addition
to the 1st year rep (that Razaul can mention at the open day), so if anyone
knows of anyone suitable for Entertainment Officer or Web Editor, please let me
know.

Thanks for your time chaps.  Keep us posted on progress...

Paul.

PS - Prasad, can you please take Ali Alani off of the mailing list?  Thanks.