[karc] You can make money on YouTube

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 16:02:49 -0800 (PST)

Just for interest

YouTube has started revenue sharing program with people who have popular videos
on YouTube.
Essentially if YouTube decides that you are getting alot of hits on your video,
they will put advertising on your video and you share in the advertising
profits.  i.e. people have to watch the advertising and or click on the link
and each time generates some revenue.

I just mentioned this because one of my videos was choosen for revenue
sharing.  It won't be much, but it is nice to have a popular video.

If you are interested in seeing my videos, just go to youtube, enter valveman12
in the search and all my videos are there.

Nope this post has nothing to do with Amateur Radio.

Robert
VE3RPF

favourite sites. Download it now
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.