[karc] Re: Technical presentations at meetings

  • From: "Dave Casement" <va3dac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:42:37 -0500

Sound good!

Dave
VA3DAC
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John S-Taylor
  To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 3:52 PM
  Subject: [karc] Re: Technical presentations at meetings

  I think this is a great idea.

  I am not able to stand in front of a group and give a talk on any subject
BUT, with this idea I think I could.
  Why ? A picture is worth a thousand words, questions and explanations could
  Result the audience and the presenter could both learn something new.

  To learn something new every day makes the day complete.

  John, va3gst