[karc] Re: SILENT KEY

  • From: Kim Hay <cdnspooky@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:41:54 -0400

Though I am not a member of the club anymore,  that doesn't mean I
don't think of the members often.

I certainly will miss Tom. He helped me when I first got my license
and was there when I wrote my test.

I stopped off several times at his place and he showed me his ham
shack, and shared his love of ham radio.  Always sending me email
jokes, and had a joke.

He will be missed, by one and all, he was a good friend.

Kim Hay
VA3 KDH