[karc] Re: RAC Just a thought !

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:56:07 -0700 (PDT)

Sure that would be great Norm.
Other than having some fine volunteers, I can't think of anything positive
about RAC but maybe someone could name some things that may change my and
others perspective.  I think it would be great to have a RAC rep come down
again to one of our meetings.  I believe Les VE3KFS said that may just happen.

Robert