[karc] Kingston Amateur Radio Club Meeting Reminder - Tonight - 7:00pm Smitty's Restaurant besides Chapter's - back room

  • From: Shannon Coolican <scoolican@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 06:40:12 -0400

Hi all:
This is a last minute reminder to all Kingston and area Hams that we are
having our first kick-off meeting of the fall for the Kingston Amateur
Radio Club.  Time is 7:00pm at Smitty's restaurant on Upper Princess
(Beside's Chapter's).   The meeting room is in the back.  For those joining
us for a cordial meal before hand please arrive at 5:00pm or later.
 Meetings are a great way to put faces to names and Paul VA3LX our
vice-president is doing a presentation on 'Logbook of the World'  to
prepare all of you for the fall contesting season!!!  See you all tonight!!!

Stay safe,

73's
Shannon Coolican
VA3XRY