[karc] Re: KITS

  • From: Phil Somers <pwsomers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

> Also there is a great little transceiver called the ROCKMITE.

Hello Rob,

OK. I'm in for a Rockmite CW transceiver. You said you were planning to buy all
the kits yourself, and then have people pay you. If so, here is what I would
like to get:

1. Rockmite 40m CW Transceiver Board kit. $29. Frequency: 7030
2. Rockmite Connectors/Controls Kit. $14.50

It would be neat if several club members had identical Rockmite CW
transceivers. They are half-watt. We could have interesting outings in a park,
around town, etc. I'm a bit flexible for bands and frequencies if others had
other preferences.

Here is a link:

http://www.smallwonderlabs.com/

... Phil VE3HST

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/